The world is becoming increasing dynamic, especially today when economic activity and technology is globalized.
Education, as part of the determining factors in the globalization process, too, is speedily becoming complex and
intertwined. An educationally institution, therefore, should continually revise it s curriculum to make itself ligned with the continually improving knowledge in the globalizing process.
As a part of this process, the department of Finance and Development economics revised its curriculum based on surveys made by distributing questioners to final Year students, experts in the field and employers.
The results of the analysis made on the respondents suggest that on the respondents suggest that
1. Some Quantitative Courses are lacking in the curriculum and should be included
2. Adjustment on the curriculum should be made to suit the working environment in which graduates work
3. Some experts suggested that irrelevant courses be eliminated and missing courses be included
The main reason for the revision of the existing curriculum is therefore
- To identify and include courses that are mussing
- to enable students acquire the knowledge so that they cope up with the changing environment,
- and to meet the demands of employers.