- Until July 2013
- T. Beshah, A. Abraham, D. Ejigu, V. Snasel, and P. Kromer “Knowledge Discovery from Road Traffic Accident Data in Ethiopia: Data Quality, Ensembling and Trend Analysis for Improving Road Safety” International Journal on non-standard computing and Artificial Intelligence, Vol.22 Issue No. 3 pp. 215-244, 2012
- Getachew, B., Shawndra, H., Tadesse, T., Solomon, A. (2012). Geographic Information Systems and Geostatistics for Modeling and Mapping Endangered Species: A Case Study in Bonga Forest of Ethiopia, Journal of Communications of Global Information Technology (COGIT), vol. xx, pp. xx, 201x, (Submitted)
- Tadesse, T. Demisse, G. (2013Satellite-based Hybrid Drought Monitoring Tool for Prediction of Vegetation Condition in Eastern Africa: A Case Study for Ethiopia , Water Resources Research, Vol. xx, pp xx.. (In Review)
- Getachew, B., Shawndra, H., Tadesse. T., Solomon, A. (2012) Drought Prediction System for Improved Climate Change Mitigation IEEE Transactions on Geoscince and Remote Sensing, vol. xx, pp. xx, 201x, IN PRESS.
- Getachew, B., Shawndra, H., Tadesse, T., Solomon, A. (2011). Using Satellite Images for Drought Monitoring: A Knowledge Discovery Approach, Journal of Strategic Innovation and Sustainability, Vol. 7, No. 1 , pp135 – 153, available at http://www.na-businesspress.com/jsis/berhanweb.pdf
- Temesgen Gebrasilase and Lemma Lessa. Information Security Culture in Public Hospitals: The Case of Hawassa Referral Hospital; African Journal of Information Systems, Vol. 3, No. 1, pp. 72 – 86, September 2011 URL: http://digitalcommons.kennesaw.edu/ajis
- Assefa, S. And Ayalew E. “Exploring the Challenges and Prospects of Transforming Higher Education Institutions in Ethiopia”. Journal of International Politics and Development (JIPAD), Vol 9, No. 1, pp. 41-64, January, 2011.
- T.Beshah, A. Abraham, D. Ejigu V. Snasel and P. Kromer ” Mining Pattern from Road Accident Data: Role of Road User’s Behavior and Implications for improving road safety”. International Journal of Tomography and Simulation, Vol.22, Issue No.1″ ISSN 0973-7294, 2013
- Getachew, B., Tadesse, T., Solomon, A., Shawndra, H., Yitaktu, T. (2012). Normalized Difference Vegetation Index and Standard Precipitation Index Parameters to Monitor Drought at National Scale: The Case of Ethiopia, Ethiopian Journal of Development Research, Vol. 34, No. 1, pp. 67 – 94.
- N. Dino, A. Dico, D. Midekso and W. Alemu (2011): “Case Study of Service Oriented Enterprise Architecture Framework”, Computer Technology and Application, Volume 3, Number 3, P240 – P249 (Serial Number 16) (ISSN1934-7340), David Publishing Company, USA.http://www.davidpublishing.org can also be accessed from (http://catalog.loc.gov).
- N. Dino, A. Dico and Dida M. “Business and IT Strategic Alignment applying SOEA Framework”, International Refereed Journal of Engineering and Science (IRJES); ISSN (Online) 2319-183X, ISSN (Print) 2319-1821 , Volume 1, Issue 4, PP.46-51, December 2012. www.irjes.com
- Elizabeth Ayalew, Lemma Lessa, and Mariye Yigzaw. Macro-level Assessment of e-Commerce Readiness in Ethiopia: Emphasis on the supply-side. International Journal of Leadership and Management, Vol. 2, No. 1. pp. 1-39, March 2013.
- T. Assefa, G. Monica, and M. Meshesha. “Barriers of Knowledge Sharing among Employees: the Case of Commercial Bank of Ethiopia (CBE)”, Journal of Information and Knowledge Management, Vol. 12, Issue 02, pp Jun. 2013
- Ayalew, E., Lessa, L. and Yigzaw, M. 2013. “E-commerce Readiness in Ethiopia: A Macro-level Assessment”. Journal of International Business and Leadership(JIBL), Vol.2, No.1, pp. 1-39, March 2013.
- Ayalew, E. “Promises and Perils of the Virtuous Knowledge Exchange Cycle in Ethiopian Higher Education Institutions.” Ethiopian e-Journal for Research and Innovation Foresight (Ee-JRIF) – Special issue on Knowledge, Vol. 3, No 2, pp: 92 -108, December, 2011.